Avalion Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Mag, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Mag

Mag Guest

bye

• Like Like x 5
  2. Mag

Mag Guest

Faction change log

Discontinued

3. Bahamas // Baehamas

Bahamas // Baehamas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Bahamas_
    Faction:
    TheNexus
    Votes:
  4. 10CPS

10CPS Well-Known Member

IGN:
    10CPS
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
    Good luck

5. Scientism

Scientism New Member

IGN: Scientism
    Timezone: Eastern

How active are you on Gontroller? 2+ hours a day
    How long have you played Gontroller & Minecraft? I've played minecraft since 1.2.5; and play gontroller like a year and a half ago
    Are you active on Teamspeak & Skype? Yeah, always on skype and will be on teamspeak when needed to.
    Previous 3 factions including why you left them: I owned my own faction "Evolution" back then, but I don't remember what factions I use to be in.

mcMMO stats (Will be /inspect'ed) 262 Axes, 239 Mining, 133 Acrobatics, 124 Swords

Any alts? (Secured alts only) yeah

PVP Skill (1-10): 8
    Raiding Skill (Cannoning) (1-10): 9

Do you have Teamspeak with a clear mic (required): Yeah
    Why do you want to join Avalion? I want to join Avalion, because it is really boring playing minecraft by yourself, I would like to share the fun experience with members and raid and have a good time.
    Can you bring any items to the faction? (Spawners, hoppers etc) I have 2.5m+ to spend.
    Tell us about yourself as a person. I am pretty outgoing, talkative, and chill.

6. Vex

Vex Well-Known Member

IGN:
    STVex_
    Faction:
    SaltyTears
    Votes:
    Magnettar betrayed the last people he was leader of!

7. Tim_wynne

Tim_wynne Member

IGN:
    Tim_Wynne
    Faction:
    SaltyTears
    Votes:

He betrayed SaltyTears and a faction that he was the leader of

• Like Like x 4
  8. Vex

Vex Well-Known Member

IGN:
    STVex_
    Faction:
    SaltyTears
    Votes:
    You just admitted to taking 80% of items that were not yours in the first place which is funny. No matter whos they belong to brad still logged on and pvped. Brad logged on showing he didnt never came on and caught you taking stuff out of Alfies chests with the sand (which was the block covering in chests)

9. Just_Skin

Just_Skin Active Member

IGN:
    Skin
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
    you don't decide this unfortunately ;P[​IMG]

10. Vex

Vex Well-Known Member

IGN:
    STVex_
    Faction:
    SaltyTears
    Votes:
    Funny because when he left saltytears 20 times he took *more* than what was his.

11. Just_Skin

Just_Skin Active Member

IGN:
    Skin
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
    (P.S. I wouldn't join them, i we will raid them time and time again)

12. zCreeate

zCreeate Member

IGN:
    zCreeate
    Faction:
    SaltyTears
    Votes:
    he betrayed me and thataxenerddoe by stealing all our our "Shared" armor trust he if you please just saying wouldnt be a wise choice on the other hand Deathyy89 is the best human you will ever meet(we all love deathy still)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Mag

Mag Guest

lol.

14. Just_Skin

Just_Skin Active Member

IGN:
    Skin
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
  15. Mag

Mag Guest

you mad.

16. Prot10

Prot10 New Member

IGN:
    Prot10
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
    IGN:Acuitioner
    Timezone:Central

How active are you on Gontroller? Every day Mostly Pvp And Fishing
    How long have you played Gontroller & Minecraft?Sense 4.0
    Are you active on Teamspeak & Skype? Skype Every Day I Check It
    Previous 3 factions including why you left them:China * people theifing * (no other faction) [edit] chubbs has just betrayed and stole everything

mcMMO stats (Will be /inspect'ed) Will Be Posted As A File At Bottom
    Any alts? (Secured alts only)Prot10 I Purchased this account July 13 2014

PVP Skill (1-10):9
    Raiding Skill (Cannoning) (1-10):7

Do you have Teamspeak with a clear mic (required):Yes, but my house is noisy so
    sometimes that might bother you
    Why do you want to join Avalion?My Friend xxxginger Told Me About This faction and it
    seems pretty nice
    Can you bring any items to the faction? (Spawners, hoppers etc)I got a cow spawner
    Yesterday From Fishing So That Will Be Gladly Given
    Tell us about yourself as a person.I'm A Nice Honest 14 year old and I am in an
    advanced 8th grade class (taking algebra 1 and english 1. I work hard on the factions
    I am invited to. I pvp plenty and i bring home the gold [armor]
    - Thanks For Reading My Post And Have A Good Day :cool:
    Mcmmo-Some Hero Items Fished! *Down*

Attached Files:

17. Micflame

Micflame Member

IGN:
    Micflame
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
    IGN:Micflame
    Timezone:EST East United states

How active are you on Gontroller? I am on everyday even on school days and even if my faction falls apart I always come on and pvp/raid/Grind Mcmmo,

unless I have to go I will et off, other wise I get on and I work....
    How long have you played Gontroller & Minecraft? This is my first time playing Gontroller, but now this will be my MAIN server

and I will Make sure this will be my MAIN server. I have been playing minecraft since 1.6 about 2 or 3 or even 4 years ago..... Not too sure when that was exactly.
    to play on
    Are you active on Teamspeak & Skype? Yes I get on both everyday and I will go on both if needed.
    Previous 3 factions including why you left them: Well Distortion is my main faction, I am leaving them because as you may know, oFrostMC

insided us. Other wise I have never been kicked from the fac because I was A leader/mod the whole time :p

mcMMO stats (Will be /inspect'ed)http://gyazo.com/21fcb30e06c69122dcb1f4fb2b9d0c8e I am trying to get them up....
    Any alts? (Secured alts only) If my friends allow me I will be able to give you a full 300 power alts faction + an extra 20... :p

PVP Skill (1-10): When im on my good comp. I am about a 7/10 but when im on my bad comp about a 6/10
    Raiding Skill (Cannoning) (1-10): Working in this :p 5/10

Do you have Teamspeak with a clear mic (required): Yes... sometimes you May hear some background but I can just mute myself :p
    Why do you want to join Avalion? I would like to join Avalion because I need a Good upcomming faction too play with.... and I know that Magnettar is active so we wont be

abandoned by our leader... like our old leader :p I also want to join beacuse I know that i can be a trusted member of the faction an d
    Work hard and help you guys become a top faction! I will always work hard and I will never resist work or a question/job from mods/leader.
    Can you bring any items to the faction? (Spawners, hoppers etc) If My faction member allows me, I can bring in 3 blaze spawners and over 40-50 hoppers.... Also my amour of course.
    Tell us about yourself as a person. As a 15 year old in High school I work hard in everything I do and I never Lie, and I never Not accept challenges and If I need to work on things that take a

long time I never resist to make sure the job gets done. I also am a very nice and sharing person so if people need help/ need amour... ect. I will
    no hesitate to give them what they need. I may sometimes because of sports/School not be on at times
    but I will make my time up on the weekends if I don't get on. I hope you are what you are looking for! :D

18. 10CPS

10CPS Well-Known Member

IGN:
    10CPS
    Faction:
    Wilderness
    Votes:
    Even tho i dont want this guy to be accepted because he was in distortion... From what i know he hasnt betrayed and was loyal the distortion before it fell apart, gets my +1

19. Mag

Mag Guest

I'll speak with you tomorrow when you're on

20. clamuel

clamuel New Member

IGN: Willba69
    Timezone: eastern

How active are you on Gontroller? every weekend
    How long have you played Gontroller & Minecraft? 1 year
    Are you active on Teamspeak & Skype? i have both but prefer Skype
    Previous 3 factions including why you left them: ProtIV left because they got betrayed RNC left because

they stole my stuff on a number of times and thats it
    mcMMO stats (Will be /inspect'ed) 5655 stats 1500 fishing 1000 something repair 600 axe
    Any alts? (Secured alts only) yes 1

PVP Skill (1-10): 7-8
    Raiding Skill (Cannoning) (1-10): 9

Do you have Teamspeak with a clear mic (required):yes
    Why do you want to join Avalion? to play with people, help out in the base and php with others
    Can you bring any items to the faction? (Spawners, hoppers etc) i can bring some items but i won't have

them straight away
    Tell us about yourself as a person. i like mine craft, sporty talk a lot and love raiding a lot